The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning.When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all for us, and REFUSED to give me a refund at 28 days.
I signed up in August of 2013, and still have not received all of my medications as of December 23rd. They have promised return phone calls, but when I called back over a week later, they tried to offer another promise to call back. My first "Advocate" no longer works for the company (according to my new "Advocate") and they have credited the monthly fee a couple of times, admitting that our service was lacking. They did not do anything that I could not have done on my own.
Their promise to make it easier was a fallacy. Actually, totally untrue. They offer nothing but excuses for their inability to fulfill their promises, and offer a return phone call from a supervisor that never happens. I've been lied to more times in the last 4 1/2 months by Advocate Assistance than my exwife told in 10 years of infidelity.
It sounds wonderful when they are trying to get you to commit to $284 down and $89.99 per month.If it sounds to good to be true-- it is!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rx Assistance
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "mazing products. Terrible customer service. I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after..."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."
- "On 4th of July the company was running an online promotion of 30% flat discount. I placed an order, it didn't accept the order (God knows for what reason) and..."
- "Sept 30,2019. I saw a commercial for the Comfort Click Men's Belt. I was going to get one for my brother in law. I called the number advertised.got an automated..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."