The Advocate Assistance Program - Advocate Assistance does not assist!

6 of 8 The Advocate Assistance Program reviews

The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning.When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all for us, and REFUSED to give me a refund at 28 days.

I signed up in August of 2013, and still have not received all of my medications as of December 23rd. They have promised return phone calls, but when I called back over a week later, they tried to offer another promise to call back. My first "Advocate" no longer works for the company (according to my new "Advocate") and they have credited the monthly fee a couple of times, admitting that our service was lacking. They did not do anything that I could not have done on my own.

Their promise to make it easier was a fallacy. Actually, totally untrue. They offer nothing but excuses for their inability to fulfill their promises, and offer a return phone call from a supervisor that never happens. I've been lied to more times in the last 4 1/2 months by Advocate Assistance than my exwife told in 10 years of infidelity.

It sounds wonderful when they are trying to get you to commit to $284 down and $89.99 per month.If it sounds to good to be true-- it is!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 8 The Advocate Assistance Program reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Advocate Assistance Program. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Advocate Assistance Program.
Filing a new complaint about
×