The Advocate Assistance Program - Advocate Assistance does not assist!
The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning.When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all for us, and REFUSED to give me a refund at 28 days.
I signed up in August of 2013, and still have not received all of my medications as of December 23rd. They have promised return phone calls, but when I called back over a week later, they tried to offer another promise to call back. My first "Advocate" no longer works for the company (according to my new "Advocate") and they have credited the monthly fee a couple of times, admitting that our service was lacking. They did not do anything that I could not have done on my own.
Their promise to make it easier was a fallacy. Actually, totally untrue. They offer nothing but excuses for their inability to fulfill their promises, and offer a return phone call from a supervisor that never happens. I've been lied to more times in the last 4 1/2 months by Advocate Assistance than my exwife told in 10 years of infidelity.
It sounds wonderful when they are trying to get you to commit to $284 down and $89.99 per month.If it sounds to good to be true-- it is!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rx Assistance
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED. AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT..... I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL..."
- "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."