The Advocate Assistance Program - Advocate Assistance does not assist!
The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning.When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all for us, and REFUSED to give me a refund at 28 days.
I signed up in August of 2013, and still have not received all of my medications as of December 23rd. They have promised return phone calls, but when I called back over a week later, they tried to offer another promise to call back. My first "Advocate" no longer works for the company (according to my new "Advocate") and they have credited the monthly fee a couple of times, admitting that our service was lacking. They did not do anything that I could not have done on my own.
Their promise to make it easier was a fallacy. Actually, totally untrue. They offer nothing but excuses for their inability to fulfill their promises, and offer a return phone call from a supervisor that never happens. I've been lied to more times in the last 4 1/2 months by Advocate Assistance than my exwife told in 10 years of infidelity.
It sounds wonderful when they are trying to get you to commit to $284 down and $89.99 per month.If it sounds to good to be true-- it is!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rx Assistance
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."